Monday 4 November 2013

Follow my dreamer....







In every one of us is a dreamer - we want the most we can out of life because we know, deep down, we deserve it. 

Why can't our dreams come true? What's stopping us from achieving out goals? What is our individual duty here on earth? 

I want to explore these questions, not just by asking them, but by living them.. I am dedicated to following my calling in life, seeing the world and inspiring people to follow their dreams without fear and with courage. 

It's OK to go against the grain. It's OK to be different. It's OK to want more from life than what we are told to expect. 

I gave up on a 'normal' life when I decided to see what was out there in the world, and to discover what I had to offer, my dharma; my soul's calling. 

I experience life and I write about my experiences in the hope that it might inspire others to wake up to the reality of LIVING and DREAMING and ADVENTURE

Shine bright, be weird and wonderful, listen to your heart and follow my dreamer.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment